Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cliffhouse, Tagaytay

We accidentally found a good place in Tagaytay when we we're looking around for a parking lot. We found this place and one thing you know, Cliffhouse became our favorite place to hang out. I fell in love with how simple it is and how close to nature you can get with all your favorite restos just around you.

The first thing you'll notice is the stairs. I love how it creates an illusion of walking down the isle on a red carpet with flowers around you. LOL.
Travel

Wooden signboards read all the restos you can find in the area.
Travel


Travel
It's our third time here and its a Sunday so theres a lot of people around.

Travel

Travel
Tiny bird cages were hanged as decorations too.

Travel

The next picture is my favorite picture that I've taken during our visit. I don't know if its just me but the image shows emotions and drama.
Photobucket

But the trip to Tagaytay wouldn't be complete without taking a great view of the active Taal Volcano, the smallest volcano in the world.

Photobucket

For my next post, I will show you where we had great desserts for dinner. Stay tuned.

2 comments: