Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Manila Scramble

I never tried scramble when I was a kid cause my mom don't want me to eat anything that is sold on the streets outside our school. But sometimes I sneaked in by eating fishballs or kikiam, but never tried scramble really. So when we visit SM Hypermarket in Tiendesitas, this small kiosk caught my attention.

Photobucket

I finally tried scramble for the first time and I pretty much enjoyed the experience. What made it all the more special is its price and the toppings you can add with it. Try this, its fun - and its safe (I mean safer).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I ordered medium sized cup and added fruit loops, strawberry flakes and syrup.

Photobucket

Small Cup: Php 7.00
Medium Cup: Php 10.00
Large Cup: Php 17.00

additional:
Toppings: Php 4.00
Milk: Php 4.00

For more information:
Click here to go to their facebook account.

2 comments:

  1. Tried the UST version of this legit scramble and this is just love at first NOM! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i shall go back to UST and try that legit scramble you're talking about. haha. thanks marbs!

    ReplyDelete