Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pending

While I thought I already grab my dream job, things became worst than it already is.

I am cleared of my PTB, but when I took my medical for the company last week, the doctor told me that I have hypertension. They still wouldn't allow me to work unless they found out what's causing my blood pressure to rise. I took different test again and will find the result on Monday.

I am so frustrated because this is my dream job and my dream company. I am doing everything just to lower my BP now. No more meat and I started eating veggies. I hope everything turn out to be fine. The position needs me to start immediately so I'm scared they might just look for different candidate cause there are tons of complications with my medical. Please God help me.

Please pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment