Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

PBA-Powerade Run for a Cause

I'm really excited about this run because it'll be my first participate in such event ever. I tried to train for about a week but its really hard to battle with sleepiness and laziness especially when the bed is too comfortable.

That day, I dreamt about the run being cancelled due to bad weather. So I rest soundly and just woke up when the sun is shining brightly already. That when it hits me. The race is still on and we are effing late. Ren and I got out of the house and I drove the car as fast as I can. We tried to contact TJ (Brand Manager of Powerade) and good friend Chellix if the run had already started but they hardly answer our call.

We came to the event late and run a few blocks instead of the whole 3 kilometers. We saw tons of basketball players but when they finish their route, most of them went straight to their cars and head somewhere else. Maduga! Pero I didn't care much since I'm not really a big fan of basketball. I'll try to join other runs next time. Its fun. Andaming freebies!

Photobucket

Photobucket

O kunwari na-finish ko siya haha.
Photobucket

The host is so witty I love her. And good also na she participated in the run.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Alvin Patrimonio looks good and fit even if he'd gotten older
Photobucket

Asi Taulava. I know. Don't ask about that stupid red turban/towel!
Photobucket

Oh and check out our sneakers too. Adidas vs. Nike!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment