Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

New Job, New Baby!

So after 2 months of looking around for the best job opportunity out there, I finally got my dream job. Trust me, it ain't easy to go look around for jobs these days. It will definitely test your patience. I went through hell just going through the worst interviews of my life to the worst work place there is. But God is so good that He always prepare a wonderful blessing for me. In return, I promise Him that I would give 10% of my monthly income to church.

I am now working under the ad and promo department of Suyen Corporation. There are a lot of great things that come with the position but I've been warned not to give out too much information. I'm sure you'll get what I do here from the post I'll be publishing in the future.

Photobucket
My dirty work station

Yesterday, I bought a new toy - the Lumix LX3. And I can say that this little gadget is badass! It has this vintage look but has all the specs you're looking for in a portable camera. Go google about it to know more about the magical things it do. I can't wait to go out of town and do a test run.

Photobucket
Lumix3 is love

3 comments:

  1. That camera looks gorgeous. That toy too. Gorillaz?

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, its not mine actually and i have to return it back to the owner just so his set would be complete. i wonder if its still available in Fresh Manila tho. hmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Commenting more than a year after. So how's your job? :)

    ReplyDelete