Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Dean & Trent Fall Collection Behind the Scene video

So this keeps me busy last weekend. I was supposed to finish it by Saturday but the lakwachero in me kicks in so Ren and I went out and return back home at 3 in the morning. I will tell what happened thru my next post.

After we came home, I continue editing while I was still buzzing from the alcohol I drank that night. But the good thing is, I was able to finish the whole video without rushing it cause I was in the mood for some creativity. I hope you like it as much as we do. Here's the final behind the scene video for Dean & Trent's Fall Collection.



Blogger doesn't really do much justice on the video quality so check this out instead for a much clearer version click here.

And visit their website too deanandtrent.com to see the catalog of clothes they carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment