Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Diz Iz It! Ruther Iz It!

I don't know for what reason, but one day I change the channel to GMA7 and noticed that Diz Iz It had already change its format and is now focusing on the singing type of competition. They also include Ate Glow and another witty gay guy as judges that makes the show all the more entertaining.

The singing competition has different theme everyday and contestant must choose a song depending on which theme is given to them that particular day. This time - it's BROADWAY! The contestants were good and not jeje so I did pay attention to the show. But this one kid named Ruther Robosa makes my hair stand on end. He sang 'Maria' from West Side Story and did an impressive job. He's maybe the next Charice. Check the video!



I have a crush on this boy! So Pinoy! Pedo much? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment